CHECK-IN: 1:00 P.M.*CHECK-OUT: Noon
What it costs for a family of 2 adults and 2 children (12 or under)
|Full Hookup (water, electric, sewer and cable)||$ 44.52||$ 267.12||$ 801.36*|
|Water & Electric||$ 33.92||$ 241.92||$ 610.56*|
|Tent Site||$ 26.50||$ 159.00||$ 477.00*|
* Plus metered electricity.
For Seasonal Site availability and rates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Our location offers pleasant breezes and generally cool evenings so A/C is rarely needed.
• These fees cover 2 adults and not more than 2 children age 12 or under. Additional adults (18 and over) are $6.00 per person, and additional children under the age of 18 are $3.00 per person, when staying in the registrants RV unit or Tent. Maximum 6 guests per site.
• All reservations require a 50% Deposit at the time of booking.
• Holidays have a minimum of a three night stay and are payable in advance. NO discounts of any type are given on Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day Weekends).
• If you need to cancel your reservation, you must call the campground office before the deadline of 7 days prior to your Check-In date to receive your deposit refund, minus a $20 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable. Not calling to cancel/no show will result in forteiture of the entire deposit. No deposit refunds for cancellations received less than 6 day or less from the original Check-In date.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning sites prior to Check out. Sites left witout complete clean up will incur a $50.00 cleaning charge.
• Guests wishing to extend thier stay on site beyond the Noon check-out time can do so by paying a $3.00/hr fee, provided this is confirmed by the Resort Office office to ensure the site is availble for the extended stay period.
Our Shelter is available for family reunions, meetings, weddings, company picnics, etc. The rental rate is $175.00 plus VT tax, plus, on the day of the function there is a per person fee.
Shelter Fees: $3.00 + tax per person (18 and over), $2.00 + tax per person (13 to 18), and children 12 and under are free.
Not applicable on Memorial Day, July 4th or Labor Day Weekends