We are animal lovers, very fond of our pets and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pet to be an integral part of their family. Toward that end we have established the following pet rules at Lake Champagne Campground and ask that all pet owners abide by them.
- Pets must be kept on leash at all times
- Pets must always be cleaned up after, and the excrement be disposed of in the trash within a plastic bag, not in the bushes or fireplace.
- Do not bring your pets onto the beach, into the playground, or into the picnic area
- Do not leave your pet unattended on your site
- We ask that visitors/camper guests not bring pets into the campground
- If a pet creates a disturbance, or is a nuisance, it will be required to leave the campground
You may take your dog for a good run, on leash, in the fields to the east, north or west of the campground.