Amenities And Services
At Lake Champagne Campgrounds you’ll enjoy a wide variety of activities for the whole family including swimming, games and sporting activities, group picnics and barbeques, and more…
- Swimming in a crystal-clear 3-acre lake
- Table tennis
- Children's playground
- Kite Flying
Facilities & Guest Services
- Camp store - we carry limited camper supplies, candy, ice cream, hats, tee and sweat shirts, children’s toys, etc.
- Large Recreation Hall
- Pavilion - available for family reunions, meetings, and company picnics. The rental rate for our pavilion is $150.00 plus tax, plus, on the day of the function there is a per person fee of $3.00 per adult and $2.00 per child plus tax… 18¢ and 12¢ respectively
- Dumping Station
- Metered Propane
- High Speed Internet
- Dog walk
Just outside the campground entrance:
- Floyd’s store - for basic food items, newspapers, sundries, etc.
- U.S. Post Office - keep up with your correspondence, or have your mail forwarded
- Within four miles:
- Lincoln Farm Stand (open late June to Nov 1) - home grown vegetables, maple syrup, cut flowers and other niceties of Vermont.
- hospital, dental offices, drug stores, gulf course, golf driving range, many restaurants, banks, supermarket, auto part stores, service stations, animal hospital, barber shop, beauty salons, diesel fuel, and churches.
Free Wi-Fi high speed internet access is provided by a "Summit Hotspot" access point with coverage including all areas of the campground.
Crystal-clear 3-acre lake
Open space for outdoor activities
Playground area for children
Pavilion for large gatherings
Recreation hall with arcade games
Camp store with camper supplies and more
Library with travel info and book exchange
Plenty of dry firewood
Newly remodeled men's & women's
Newly remodeled vanity area in
New laundry facilities